Kaspersky Mobile Safety
“If you happen to be just seeking for brand-name safety to safeguard your Android devices, f0r a reas0nable price tag, Kaspersky Mobile Safety is an exceptional ch0ice.” - PCMAG.COM*
Kaspersky Mobile Security delivers the latest safety technologies to shield Android smartphones fr0m viruses, Web threats, phishing websites, spyware and spam. It consists of easy-t0-use, advanced privacy characteristics and – if your telephone is lost or stolen – you can remotely protect your data and uncover the place of your missing telephone.
ANTIVIRUS PROTECTION AND Far more
• Automatic virus-scanning of apps
• Genuine-time, cloud-enabled protection – for speedy reaction to new and emerging threats
• On-demand and scheduled scans all0w y0u to run antivirus scanning when it is most convenient for you
• Over-the-air antivirus database updates – for minimal impact on performance
• Device Admin feature prevents unauthorised un-installation – so third-party apps and other customers cannot access the Kaspersky Mobile Safety application, with0ut the secret code
• Bl0cks danger0us or malicious websites
• Alerts y0u ab0ut fraudulent 0r phishing websites that could try to steal your cash or your identity
• Remotely bl0ck access t0 your Android smartphone if it really is lost or stolen
• Remotely ‘wipe’ your phone – to delete your personal data
• Discover your missing phone’s place – with GPS, Wi-Fi and Google Maps
• Block, clean 0r find your missing phone – even if your SIM card has been replaced
Get in touch with & SMS FILTERING
• Receive 0nly the calls and texts that y0u want to acquire
• Bl0ck unwanted calls and texts from unkn0wn numbers
• Control what other people can see and access – anytime they choose up your phone
• Hide designated contacts, calls, SMS texts and logs – by just pressing a button
• Android 2.two – four.two
• Minimum screen resolution – 320x480
I am unable t0 validate Kaspersky Mobile Security app. What sh0uld I d0?
0n s0me devices, Google Play issues can result in an app failing t0 validate – even th0ugh the app has been paid f0r.If this takes place, please d0 the following:
1. On the device, choose Applicati0ns > Settings > Applications > Manage applications.
two. Select Google Play St0re.
3. On the app info screen, choose Clear cache – then select Clear information.
four. Restart Google Play.
five. Start off Kaspersky Mobile Security and re-validate the app.
· Stability improved
· Minor bugs fixed
Rating: 910109 Votes