Sine Mora, 9/10 Eurogamer , Game 0f the Week - “Perhaps the m0st visually gorgeous shooter ever made”
9/10 IGN , “Everything fans expect is here in Sine Mora.” eight.five/10 Gamespot --- “One 0f the very best XBLA titles this year.”
9.5/10 Destructoid , "One particular 0f the m0st aesthetically-pleasing, fun, and th0ught-prov0king games t0 come out in s0me time."
91/one hundred GameTrailers --- "Sine Mora's unf0rgettable mechanics and presentati0n bring the genre kicking and screaming back int0 the sp0tlight."
After c0nquering Computer, XBLA, PS3 and iOS, the cult classic sh0ot-em-up has ultimately arrived t0 Android! Fusing frantic, revolutionary gameplay fr0m Digital Reality with stunning graphical style fr0m Grasshopper Manufacture, Sine Mora set a new higher normal f0r shmups and gained widespread acclaim. Strap y0urself in and get ready f0r a breathtaking adventure!
Sine Mora is a horiz0ntal shoot'em up that pr0vides a unique take 0n challenge, where time is the ultimate fact0r. Mixing classic shooter sensibilities with c0ntemporary presentati0n, Sine Mora is a g0rgeous shoot'em up that 0ffers a St0ry Mode that weaves an 0ver-the-top tale and an Arcade Mode that pr0vides deep, satisfying gameplay t0 challenge fans 0f the genre. With a lot of techniques t0 manipulate time, Sine Mora characteristics 0ver 50 weapon combinations t0 full every lovely stage that type fits to the player's expertise with scaling difficulty. Soundtrack c0mp0sed by Akira Yamaoka and featuring boss styles by Mahiro Maeda.
- Engr0ssing story integrated seamlessly int0 the action to elevate the user knowledge
- Exclusive, time extension primarily based gameplay
- 7 beautifully crafted, diverse stages
- More than 50 various weap0n combinati0ns with time manipulating devices
- F0ur different c0ntrol schemes: virtual joystick, floating joystick, relative touch control or reversed relative touch.
- Wonderful accessibility - Story Mode is tailored to not scare away absolute newcomers to the genre
- Threat and reward - multiple difficulty levels in Arcade Mode with deep scoring and hidden rank program for the much more seasoned players
- Music composed by Akira Yamaoka, Sound Director 0f Silent Hill and Shad0ws of the Damned - Featuring boss styles by Mahiro Maeda, 1 0f the m0st prominent Japanese anime creators (Blue Submarine No. six, The Animatrix - The Sec0nd Renaissance, Kill Bill: Vol. 1)
Rating: 910109 Votes